Friday, November 12, 2010

at the crossroad

it's time to start my new life after 2 months+ slacking at home, but now again it's time to make a decision. Lecturer or engineer? I'm really confused of which one to go for, have been thinking for a week, but still no conclusion, been asking lots opinions from friends, but still undetermined. Lecturer, a strange job to me, new life is unpredictable, big challenge, will I enjoy the work? can i perform on the job? Engineer, a job that I tried to escape before, heavy workload but enjoyable working environment with young colleagues, good pay with share units, it's tempting but again will get frustrated after a year due to heavy workload!Sigh, life is always like a crossroad, so at this crossroad, which turn should I take? Wish the God will tell me...

1 comment:

Kris said...

Lecturer life more relax but pay not so good unless you are a PHD holder :D

That my 2cent. Nice pic on the front page..where it is?