Thursday, December 9, 2010

A brand new chapter...

Have been enjoying 5 months of vacation, perhaps now it's the best time to get back to real life!!!as my account book figure is stressing me =( well, moved up to penang on sunday, then monday was my brand new day!!! ya, as usual, gone through introductions by admin, but compared to my x-company, this was a lot more simpler, then everyone was waiting to be "adopted" by their manager in the room, seems an interesting scenario! =P

ya, i was lucky, as my manager and colleagues brought me for lunch, luckily i didnt need to go lunch alone, this was really great!!! ya, i have a pretty colleague sitting opposite to me, wow, she dress up nicely everyday, sigh, i should dress up myself, =( at least minimize the cubicle contrast!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, finally!!! tomorrow is Friday, yahhooo,, gonna to be my lovely Saturday!!!! Friday, a first family day event in this company, but sad that i dun have family member here to bring along, really hope that my mom and siblings are here,, ^^ miss u guys a lot!!! by the way, miss my friends too in kl!!! life is bored without them...

my aim: Grand prize from tomorrow lucky draw, wish me luck!!! i need LUCK!!!!i wan to win the grand prize... ya,, it's time to go bed!!! grand prize! grand prize!

No comments: