Friday, May 6, 2011

My first time!

My first time-> blogging at office!!!how dare I am!!!! hohoho,, but nobody would know unless they read my blog... today is friday, it is so unbelievable that i m still in the office, guess this wouldn't happen in the past (seems I am working harder now... =P)...sigh, brain seems malfunction, eyes are staring at the monitor, but I still lost my way, I CAN'T figure it out!!!! so let's take a break and it's facebooking time! I can't imagine how is my life without facebooking, at least now I can peek inside friends' photo album anytime I want! :P "aprilmoon" suddenly I saw this in my good friend's blog, it reminds me I have abandoned it for months! I am failed with my to-do-list in 2011, as I forgot about my blog!!! anyway, six more months to go, at least it's not late to start over now! :)

how many people would really click into aprilmoon and read it, i guess the answer would be zero, =P, coz none of my friends are aware that I have this blog and I am updating the blog, but anyway, I m still very happy that I have a blog, a place for me to shout out my happiness and sadness!!!

today is friday, nothing special, not a holiday or nobody birthday, but it means to me! today is my convo at Imperial college, but sadly that I am not able to make it, my face is telling people that I don't care, but actually I care, I want to attend my convo!!! i miss london, i miss my life in london!!!! sigh, life is cruel, it constrain me from doing things that I love to, if i m given a dream, my dream would be visiting london again...

4 comments:

Janice said...

I Know!
Because i keep your blog in my Google Reader and it reminds me everytime someone updates their blog!

Unknown said...

what la. I am watching you! Beware!!!!!!! and yeah...it is time to update my blog also liao=.=

AprilMoon said...

@janice: hahaha,, didn't know that you set the reminder... :)
@jia: you never updated your blog leh... faster go and update... :P
@jia & Janice: we go makan dinner next wed okay??? we haven't had gathering for long time, it's time to call one now... ^^

Elain said...

ah woon, hehe, long time x read ur blog d :p continue to update ya :D

fen~