Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Relaxing...

Have you ever relaxed in the office??? could you believe this can happen in life?? hahahaha... yes, i m experiencing it happily now at this moment, probably just one hour, but at least I am enjoying it!!!!

Finally I cut my waist length long hair, not short, but at least not too long now, i have been staying in dread when seeing my hair dropped on the floor every morning, it is scary!!! at least now I can rest assured....

Just now was attending a meeting, and questions were attended on a new hire, what have you learn in altera?? what do you like about altera compared to intel? He answer: people in altera is less aggressive, good working environment, no fire fighting in the meeting, people talk softly, and he just love the environment here... are there so many bad things in intel?? i have a very good memory in Intel instead, good friends who share everything, share about life and work, til today, the happy moments are still vividly in sight... to me, there is no bad or good things about a company, but just a right time for a right company, and i believe he had gained a lot from intel too, this is not deniable...

Few days ago, a colleague told me about his impression on our current work, and I agree, almost everybody in my group is motivated, they are happy with their job, they do not complain, they just take it and do it, when facing problem, they just solve it patiently without complaining to others, this is the culture in my group! such a good culture and positive mindset! after listening on him, I've made up my mind too, I should stay positive and do it happily, we wouldn't know what will be happening in future, but at least we should live for today... :)

3 comments:

小番 said...

Great! Life is short,we should live happy , happy and happy!!

AprilMoon said...

yeah yeah!!!! it's time to go home, happy time!!! :)

Elain said...

i seldom complain also :p i know i'm not the aggressive type. I feel happier with such mood as i wish to live happily =) it's good that u r happy with ur current path. gambathe and continue ur momentum ya dear!