Thursday, June 2, 2011

AM i looked very serious?

Does my face tell I am a serious girl? I guess the answer would be yes if I am not smiling, and too many friends are telling me that my face is very serious when I am silent, -.-''' what to do, I was born to be that...

My question of the day: How to become a friendly girl?? smile? smile and smile? smile definitely can make people look friendly, and it's useful for ice-breaking, but how often do you smile at people?? when you re busy working, will you smile at the monitor? when you re walking, do you smile? when you re reading, do you smile?? to me, the smile comes from the heart, not from the mind that telling you to smile, so, I still wouldn't purposely smile at people even I m told that I look serious!! sounds cool.... ^^

2 comments:

小番 said...

To answer your question..ya...you are damn serious when you don't smile...but, why care?? 笑也是要认真地笑。。。we smile at the right moment!!

Elain said...

i din see ur serious face before ler..show me :p i feel u always keke laugh de.. just be urself bah~~ in my mind, u r not k, woon!